I LOVE all the pictures and Bennett is ADORABLE!!! We can't wait to meet him, play with the big sisters, and see Daddy and Mommy! :) So happy for you! Lots of love!
He is such a beautiful baby! I LOVE all that dark hair! Your girls are darling as always. So fun to have your mom and sisters there! What a beautiful family you have! :)
3 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures and Bennett is ADORABLE!!! We can't wait to meet him, play with the big sisters, and see Daddy and Mommy! :) So happy for you! Lots of love!
He is such a beautiful baby! I LOVE all that dark hair! Your girls are darling as always. So fun to have your mom and sisters there! What a beautiful family you have! :)
What a great post. What a cute baby. So glad your doing good. What fun pictures to treasure. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment