
Not too long ago I was at the ENT (ear, nose and throat) doctor for Brinlyn to do our usual 3 month check on the tubes in her ears. Brinlyn absolutely loves anything super little--squinkies, polly pockets...She is often found carrying one around with her and on this particular day she insisted on bringing her little piggy squinky to the appointment. I didn't think anything of it but when the doctor came in the room and saw she was holding this little mini thing, she proceeded to scold me on my parenting and how this is a choker and much too little for a two year old to be playing with. Um...I'm pretty sure I came to get her ears checked and not to be told what my kid can play with! I was super annoyed. So, this picture just cracks me up as Brinlyn put this little polly pocket baby up her nose and thought she was so funny. I realize this could cause some problems but why live your life worried over things like this? Putting mini babies up the nose is a normal two year old thing to do, right?
1 comment:
ha! this cracks me up! she is adorable & since you're so far away it's so great to be able to see your family pics. we miss you over here, but i'm very happy to see that you're having a blast! good luck with things... we love you!
Post a Comment