It is hard to leave a place you have lived for a long time where you have made friends and have your family. We were very sad to move to Hawaii because we knew it meant leaving amazing friends and family behind. We miss the Hanlon's a lot! I am glad to say that I found a friend here named Erin so I can feel right at home. I always have to have a friend named Erin--they are loyal, good people. :) I love that none of my kids are looking at the camera. Ha! We had a lot of fun catching up with friends and seeing their kids. We went to church in different places each Sunday so we could see everyone. We tried to get together with people but our time went fast. We wish we could've spent lots more time with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment