If you can believe it, this is the best picture I got out of like thirty when I attempted to take pictures of my three kids. My sister made these awesome, adorable shirts for the kids and I wanted some cute pictures but as you can see I did not have much success. Bennett was not too excited! The shirts say, "Big Sister Elli", "Big Sister Brinlyn" and "Big Brother". I love them! Thanks my sister!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Matching
If you can believe it, this is the best picture I got out of like thirty when I attempted to take pictures of my three kids. My sister made these awesome, adorable shirts for the kids and I wanted some cute pictures but as you can see I did not have much success. Bennett was not too excited! The shirts say, "Big Sister Elli", "Big Sister Brinlyn" and "Big Brother". I love them! Thanks my sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment