Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lets Party!


After working at Intel for 7 years, employees are rewarded with 8 weeks off, PAID! Nate is taking what they call their sabbatical starting this week and we are SO excited. We have a few trips planned, but mostly we just plan to hang out and spend time together. Nate has lots of ideas of what he wants to get done around the house and on pest control stuff but hopefully we have lots of time to just do nothing. I decorated the house for when he came home from work last Friday. I'm pretty dorky! :)

4 comments:

Kristine said...

How fun. What a treat for you. I can hardly wait until Kevin gets to summer vacation. Just think you'll get to see him more than you ever have in consecutive days since being married I bet.

benandchayfuller said...

How awesome is that! If I took 8 weeks off, I don't think I would ever go back :) Enjoy your time together!

Will & Amy said...

how exciting!! don't do anything too crazy...i know how you kids are!

Heather said...

What a good wife you are, Jen! That's not dorky, that's sweet! Enjoy your time together!