There really isn't a lot to say about his other than saying this is me with the cutest little baby in the whole world! Alright, so I may be a little biased but seriously, look how precious she is.
Hey, Jen. You been working out? You're lookin' good, my sister! Elli really is precious. I wish I could see you guys sometime soon. Does Elli have a bow to match every outfit? Sheesh. Love you. Hil
7 comments:
Hey, Jen. You been working out? You're lookin' good, my sister! Elli really is precious. I wish I could see you guys sometime soon. Does Elli have a bow to match every outfit? Sheesh. Love you. Hil
Jenny you are seriously one of the most beautiful people I know. With a matching cute daughter too!
What a beautiful pair. I'm so proud your part of the fam!!!
You two are so cute! Great pictures. And Happy sabbatical Nate!
She really is so precious!
Jenny!
I was so happy to find your blog on Marc and Miranda's! Elliana is beautiful- I hope that you and Nate are doing well!
- Bethany
Dang! She is absolutely beautiful! I sure love that girl and her mommy!
Post a Comment