Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bow making 101...



Step 5: Okay, so hopefully that helps you Emily! This is the bow that has the tails going down. If you want to konw how to do the other kind, let me know. At this step, you just put the ribbon wire on and fluff it up. I can't wait to see this cute little baby soon! :)

4 comments:

Molly said...

You're so talented Jenny! How have you been? It looks like everything is going really well for you! Your little girl is adorable! I'm glad you are loving living in Arizona! We would love to move there after James finishes dental school, but we'll see what happens. I'm excited you and Heather have blogs now! It's addicting!

Emily said...

Thanks Jenny! You're awesome. Yes, eventually, when you have time if you could do the other one too. No rush. I'll start with this one. Thanks again!

Em

Karen said...

Jenny, you are GOOD! How'd you photograph yourself? Are you opening an online class on bow-making?

Emily said...

Jenny,

I got it! I got it! And since you told me there was just one step difference for the other kind I was able to figure it out. Thanks a ton. :) Now she can be stylin' from the get-go. -Em