Thursday, April 3, 2008

What pretty little toes!


Aunt Heather watched Elliana for me today while I had to work and this is what I came home to. :) I have no idea how she got Elli to hold still long enough, but how adorable! Heather needs a girl SO bad. She is about as girly as they come. I must admit I have a lot of fun with all the bows and pink, but Heather really needs that. Thanks Heather for watching Elliana.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

That is so cute! Her little feet look like they are showing it off. I want a girl too! :)

Unknown said...

awww. i love girls.

Heather said...

Yah, me and Elli had a great time! She was so good to let me do that! She's a girl though, so of course she wanted me to paint her nails, but dang are they the tiniest nails I have ever seen! Precious! Some day I will have one of those drama girls!