Kristine, (Nate's sister) was in town for two
weeks visiting from Missouri. It was so fun to
spend time with her and their adorable almost
7 month old Thomas. They call him T-man
and he is seriously the cutest little guy ever! I
guess I can't say little because he weighs more
than Elliana!
Mayley, Porter and Annie are so sweet to Elliana. She absolutely loves her cousins as you can see on her face.
While Kristine was visiting we spent one afternoon over at Matt and Lindsay's. We thought it would be fun to put the camera on timer and grab a picture of all of us. It's impossible to get the kids all looking at the camera, but we did our best.
2 comments:
Great post, who's the adorable baby boy? JK I had so much fun with you too. I love the picture with Elli and Nate will you email it to me?
What beautiful pictures of some wonderful events. Dad and I are so blessed.
Post a Comment