Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thanks Emily and Geoff...

Hammonassett beach is only about 30-40 minutes from where Emily and Geoff live. It was perfect. We went to this beach the morning before we had to leave and it was the best way to end our vacation.
Elli watching the waves wishing she could go in.
Cute family!
She was pretty wired for the plane ride home so it was quite the trip. I was SO ready for her to fall asleep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wondered if y'all had gone to visit them - i knew they were there b/c I am a blog lurker and had checked out nate's family's blog a while back !!!

anyway, I should comment on every post, but I am too lazy:) just know that I love each and every picture, each moment you shared and you get bonus points for showing me your lovely curls and for being in the pictures. love seeing you! those were some seriously beautiful places you went!

one day i will go there. maybe. I'll come to AZ first though:)

Will & Amy said...

Wow, girl, looks like you guys had a blast back east! That is so much fun and I am seriously jealous!! Any more exciting trips for the summer??