Sunday, January 11, 2009

More pictures

The kids love the books at Grandma's house. All the girls were busy checking out the variety.
Nate's side of the family that was able to make it for Christmas. Some of his siblings live out of state and there weren't able to make it this year. We missed them!

Our little sparkly cowgirl. We were at Target the other day and she wore this hat that she found in the dollar section the entire time we were shopping. I had to buy it because I thought it was so cute. She wore it in the bath the next day and since then it has been sitting in the playroom not being played with. Isn't that how it goes?!?


Christmas Eve at my parents house



We got all bundled up to look at Christmas lights. This mouse hat is one my mom found in Alaska and it is hilarious. I love it!




5 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for posting all of the new pictures. We miss you guys so much and love seeing pictures. I can't believe how grown up Elli looks with her long hair. Hopefully we can visit soon! Love you guys!

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

Okay, so blogger is messin' with me. That was me (Meghan) who posted that last comment, not Ryan :) And I also deleted one cause our name was all messed up. Geesh, anyways, yeah, we miss you!

Jessica said...

What a cute litte girl you have! Michael and I enjoyed reading about you guys. Thanks for your blog address.

Will & Amy said...

Fun fun pics. You look hot, girl!! I need to see you, it has been way too long!