
One of my best friends had a destination wedding and lucky for us we were able to attend! It was a beautiful wedding on a private beach. We had a great night. Thanks Jen for all the yummy food and such a good time. Thanks for letting us bring our crazy kids too. :) I think there were only five kids at the wedding and two of them were mine. Yikes! Jen was a gorgeous bride. I LOVED her dress, which I never got any pictures of. :(

Our crazy little kiddos just exploring the place after the wedding ceremony. Brinlyn wants to be as big as Elli and pretty much tries to do everything.

Jen and Kevin getting married. I always post pictures in the wrong order. 9/25/10
1 comment:
Thanks for all of the new pictures, Jen! We miss you guys like crazy! Keep the pictures coming :)
Post a Comment