Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Day

Why does this blogger thing mess up the order of my pictures?!?! Annoying! This picture was taken just after church. The girls slept in until 8:15 so we didn't get to do our presents until after 9:00am church. They did surprisingly well during church despite having to wait on gifts. They did get to open their stockings and a few presents so I guess that was enough to tie them over.
The girls were pretty excited that Santa had come to our house. Elli was especially happy to see that he ate the food she had left out.
Gotta' love the penguin tattoo on Elli's arm. :) Here is a close up attempt. AH!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Your family is so cute! I'm so proud of you that you took a picture. I totally intended to but was too lazy. I even had outfits. ugh