Nice outfit? It was raining pretty hard so she had the idea right--boots and a suit and go at it!
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
June 30-Passie Fairy
It was a day I was both looking forward to and dreading at the same time. Brinlyn now a solid 2 1/2 still had a pacifier that she so dearly loved. Her pediatrician had said I needed to take it away at 1 1/2 and here we were at 2 1/2. So, we started talking about the passie fairy who comes in the night and takes pacifiers that big kids don't need anymore and gives them to babies that need them. Brinlyn has an imagination and this passie fairy seemed pretty neat. I told her that she would leave some fun presents under her pillow when she took the pacifiers. And so there, you have it...Brinlyn is passie free! She found all five of her pacifiers and put them under her pillow and was super excited to find all her treasures in the morning. As I am writing this post, it has been over a month now and she has only asked for her pacifier when she has been overtired. It was WAY easier than I ever thought it would be. She plays with the purse full of makeup, cell phone, keys, etc almost every day and reminds us that she got it from the passie fairy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment