Becky, Me, Ashley, Tiffany, Rachelle, Jen, Erin and Lauren at the airport at the beginning of the trip. I wish I would've taken one at the end of the trip--we were SO tired!
Me( Jasmine), Tiffany (Sleeping Beauty), Rachelle (Pocahontas), Ashley (Cinderella), Becky (Belle) and the Super Mamas (Becky, Kristi, Lauren, Janny and Jodie). Two of the runners (Jen who was Snow White, and Erin) were running their leg of the race in this picture. It was a gorgeous run!
My first leg of the race at 6:30 in the morning
Pocahontas and Jasmine stopping for a quick photo opportunity
My three wishes...my kids survive a weekend with dad, I finish the race, and I have an amazing trip! All three wishes came true!
Nate was so good to me and let me go on this amazing trip to Maui last weekend with eleven other girls to run The Road to Hana relay race. It was 52 miles total but each person runs about 9 miles split between six team members. It was just wanted I needed to give myself a break. We laughed so hard we cried almost all weekend. When you get a bunch of mom's together without husbands and kids you get some real craziness. I will always cherish this memory...I'm practically laughing as I type this just remembering how much fun it was. Thanks to Nate, Bennett took a bottle! He managed the kids like a pro. He took them to a movie, swimming, Elli's soccer game and much more I'm sure. It sounds like I need to plan another trip soon! :)





1 comment:
Glad you had a great trip and that Bennett took a bottle. What a great memory. Big race!
Post a Comment