Our happy Elli
In August our house was struck with the most awful, dreadful stomach flu. Somehow Nate and I escaped but wow, it was a nasty one. Brinlyn ended up in the ER to get rehydrated, almost getting admitted. Elli was pretty sick herself but escaped the IV. I thought I was never going to get to leave the house again. We were on serious quarantine.
While the girls were sick I let them get away with things they don't normally do. They took face paint and painted their entire bodies. It was quite the mess as it got everywhere and it's pretty oily stuff. Oh well, it brought some great joy to two little girls.
Brinlyn started preschool this year one day a week. She loves going! She was spotlight and here are some things about Brinlyn.
*She loves to cut paper into tiny pieces
*She loves to help me bake
*She loves duckies (toys more than the real thing)
*She loves to go to the beach
*Her favorite treat is gum
*She loves playdough
*Her favorite colors are pink and purple
*She has a ton of "makeups" as she calls it and protects them with all her life (chapstick and nail polish)
We sure love our little Brin!
*She loves to cut paper into tiny pieces
*She loves to help me bake
*She loves duckies (toys more than the real thing)
*She loves to go to the beach
*Her favorite treat is gum
*She loves playdough
*Her favorite colors are pink and purple
*She has a ton of "makeups" as she calls it and protects them with all her life (chapstick and nail polish)
We sure love our little Brin!






2 comments:
So glad that is over. Quarantine is the worst. Ok, no the throwing up. No, the worry over them not eating. No, the sleepless night. All right, it's just awful.
What an angel. I was so glad to hang out with her our last visit.
Post a Comment