I'm so glad my friend got me the monthly milestone pictures because I'm sure I would have been sad if I didn't take the time to take a picture every month of how Bennett has changed. I am three months past the fact at posting this picture, but there are few things I can mention. He started walking a little after he hit 11 months. He was walking a few steps for a few months but he finally mastered it on his own at 11 months. He says lots of "ma-ma" and "da-da" but I don't think he has connected the meaning. He loves to tease his sisters by knocking down their block towers, taking toys from them and pulling their hair--it actually makes him laugh. The girls are thankfully good sports.
He was sick most of his 11th month as we were in Arizona and he pretty much had fevers and a cold for a month. He loves to be held and hangs on my legs a lot of the day. He loves balls-kicking and throwing them. He is such a boy and we love him to pieces!

No comments:
Post a Comment