Thursday, March 14, 2013

12 Months

And there is our 1 year old!  So grown up.  I swear I blinked and now we have three big kids.  Where does the time go?  He really thinks he is so big too.  He plays for long periods of time in the backyard with the girls doing whatever they do.  He climbs everything and thinks he is invincible.  If he doesn't like the food you are offering he sticks out his tongue and spit-blows.  He eats most foods, although with him being sick for so long he seems to be kind of picky lately-hopefully that changes.  He acts shy when people talk to him and burrows into my shoulder.   He loves his dad and gets so excited when he gets home from work.  He loves to cause trouble-it makes him so happy. He likes it when we say he is naughty.  He falls asleep in the car easy which is both good and bad.  He is officially sleeping through the night-whoot, whoot!  He needs to do better on naps so I don't loose my sanity.  We love our buddy!

No comments: