Thursday, March 14, 2013

The bestest hookup ever!

The Aulani (Disney Hotel in Kapolei, HI)

For a whopping $45 we spent two nights and three days at the Disney hotel here.  The Shaha's have hooked us up once again.  I say so many times to myself, "How would I survive in life without the Shaha's?"  Well, here is yet another fun memory we have.  On Wednesday, Erin called me to tell me she had a free stay at the hotel for the weekend and was wondering if we were interested in joining.  Ummm....YES!  I didn't even have to think, of course we wanted to join the party!  Nate was scheduled for eye surgery (PRK), but we decided he could recover in the luxuries of the hotel, and that he did.  He slept a lot of the weekend while the rest of us soaked up the sun and played hard!  The first night we were there Jimmy showed us a comedian Netflix show that I laughed at SO hard my stomach muscles were sore the next day.  There's nothing better than spending time with friends crying, you are laughing so hard.
We spent a lot of time in the hot tubs (the kids favorite place).  There were water slides, meet and greet with the characters, a lazy river, a kids play house with free babysitting and lots of daily activities.







 






Memories...

No comments: