I don't ever want to forget some of the things my kids say. You think you will always remember, but sadly you forget over time so that is why I am taking a minute to jot them down.
My friend told me about these two funny things Elli said at preschool the other day.
Erin was teaching the kids about bones and the human body. Her husband is an orthopedic doctor. Her little girl told the class, "My dad fixes people's bones". Elli followed that comment with, "Oh, my dad kills people". Hilarious!
I sent Elli with a water bottle we had picked up at the thrift shop down the street. I guess it had leaked all over and Erin couldn't figure out what was leaking. Eventually she figured out it was Elli's water bottle. Elli then said, "Oh it's a leaker! What do you expect when we got it from a garage sale!"
2 comments:
I'm like crying I'm laughing so hard. That is awesome.
Ha, ha, ha. That made my day. So great.
Post a Comment